Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Grace for the Moment 9/30

GFTM Evening

Title: Uniquely You

“He gave…to each according to his ability.” Matthew 25:15

“He custom designed you for a one-of-a-kind assignment. When God gives an assignment, he also gives the skill. As he calls, he equips.”

I am still not sure where my niche is here in Venilale. I am grateful for the opportunity to work in a health clinic, but I don’t have any clinical experience or nursing or medical skills, just book knowledge. How am I supposed to help anyone? I want to help the orphan kids and the girls at the school, but again I am not sure how. The passage this evening is reassuring because it says God has designed me with a specific purpose in mind. It is no accident I am here. If he has given me the assignment, he has given, or will give, me the skills to best serve Him here. I just need to trust his divine timing. It is no accident or mistake I am here. God has a great plan for me. He made only one version of me. There is something I must do here that only I can do. I am not sure what it is, but at the right time God will reveal it to me. Until then, I need to keep trusting the Lord and looking for every opportunity to “do good”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment